Doves and Figs www.dovesandfigs.com is an award-winning preserves company. We need someone with the skills and enthusiasm to work in our production kitchen in North Andover, MA. Kitchen experience highly desirable but we will train you in all aspects of our process. You will be involved in prep, cleaning, receiving, and will participate in farmers markets, store demos, and events.
This is a hands-on part-time position with the hours including 2-3 week days (mornings) and some weekend days (20-25 hours per week). This is a year-round job not seasonal. Full-time opportunity possible.
Doves and Figs kitchen is a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of teamwork and fun.
Our team requires a person who:
- Wants to be part of creating an outstanding, delicious, sustainable product
- Comes to work ready to contribute to the team every day and to share ideas
- Has good communication skills (verbal and written) in English Has a reliable car and valid driver’s license
- Can stand for long periods and lift 50 pounds
- Builds excellent relationships with other team members, vendors, and customers
- Understands that no task is unimportant
- Will always represent our brand in a positive way
This is a hands-on kitchen/event job and we are not looking for marketing, admin, or salespeople at this time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information, a resume or list of experience, and availability.